Medical Office Reception, Patient Acquisition, and Sales for Busy Regenerative Medicine Outpatient Clinic in Fort Myers, FL
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on people's lives? Do you excel in providing exceptional customer service and enjoy working in the healthcare field? If so, we want you to be part of our team at Caring Medical FL in sunny Fort Myers, Florida where patients travel from all over the world to receive unique and cutting-edge diagnostics and treatments.
About Us: At Caring Medical Florida we provide the highest level of patient care with a comprehensive diagnostic, treatment, and healing approach. We believe that the patient experience is a critical part of the healing process, and we are looking for a Patient Acquisition and Sales Specialist to help us maintain our commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities: As a Caring Medical Florida Patient Acquisition and Sales Specialist, you will play a key role in ensuring our patients feel valued and well-cared for and are given the opportunity to receive care from our world renown providers. This position is a vital part of our team and is responsible for assessing potential patients' needs/conditions and aligning them with the services that Caring Medical Florida provides. This position requires a person with many talents and professional skills as you coordinate the patients' journeys within our system with compassion, skill, organization, and understanding of Caring Medical Florida's services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a deep level of emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families through conversation, prayer, and hugs!
- Developing and executing strategies for new patient acquisition.
- Appointment scheduling utilizing contact management system and electronic medical records system.
- Communicating clearly, succinctly, and accurately in writing and verbally the Caring Medical Florida culture, programs, and treatments offered.
- Greeting and welcoming patients with a friendly and caring demeanor.
- Accurately and honestly handling payment transactions using POS system.
- Addressing patient concerns and inquiries with knowledge, empathy, and professionalism.
- Collaborating with the medical team to ensure a seamless patient experience.
- Maintaining a warm and inviting reception area.
Requirements: To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Strong professional salesmanship skills for attracting and onboarding new patients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- A compassionate and empathetic approach to patient care with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office 365, electronic health records systems, Keap CMS, email/texting, multi-line phone system, and point of sale operations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Independent decision-making, problem solving, multi-tasking, ability to flow with change, and ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Love to cook or bake? This is a plus as we have a wonderful office kitchen where we have many fun team functions. What's YOUR specialty?
Benefits: We offer a competitive compensation package including health insurance, profit-sharing, paid time off, a supportive and collaborative work environment, and the opportunity to be part of a healthcare team that genuinely cares about its patients and its team.
How to Apply: If you are excited about the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our patients and meet the requirements mentioned, please send your resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Caring Medical Florida is a non-mandate office. To learn more about our office please see our Caring Medical YouTube channel and review our Caring Medical. Com website.
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Medical care at our office, monthly health stipend